- CERTIFICATION: Lean Foundations Professional Certification™ (LFPC™) (USD 199.- Value)
- BONUS PROGRAM E-BOOK: 98 Pages (USD 97.- Value)
- BONUS PROGRAM AUDIOBOOK: 1 Hour, 55 Minutes, 58 Seconds (USD 50.- Value)
- SHAREABLE & VERIFIABLE DIGITAL BADGE: Your Name Engraved On It, Custom Made For You (USD 99.- Value)
The Skills You'll Learn:
- Chapter 1. Introduction to the Lean
- Chapter 2. Lean Control, Lean Applications
- Chapter 3. Elimination of Waste Is the Soul of Lean
- Chapter 4. The Five Core Principles of Lean
- Chapter 5. Key Takeaway from Lean Principles
- Chapter 6. Caterpillar’s use of Lean in supply chain sustainability
- Chapter 7. Critical Success Factors
- Chapter 8. Continuous Improvement, Cultural Indicators
- Chapter 9. JIT (Just-in-time) Pull Systems, JIT manufacturing principles
- Chapter 10. Lean Manufacruring
- Chapter 11. Lean 5S, Kaizen, Mean Lean
- Chapter 12. Reliability Centered Maintenance (RCM)
- Chapter 13. Implementing Lean Manufacturing
- Chapter 14. Architecting Lean Enterprises
- Chapter 15. What Is Lean Enterprise?
- Chapter 16. Lean Enterprise Principles
- Chapter 17. What Does It Take To Become A Lean Enterprise?
- Chapter 18. Leadership Commitment, Employee Involvement, Execution
- Chapter 19. Organisational Culture and Change Leadership
- Chapter 20. Risk Management In Lean Enterprises
- Chapter 21. Intersection between Lean Implementation and Risk Management
- Chapter 22. Key Takeaways from Lean Enterprises
- Chapter 23. Lean Project Management
- Chapter 24. Lean Construction
- Chapter 25. Lean Product / Lean Software Development
- Chapter 26. Lean Innovation / Lean Startup
- Chapter 27. How Does Lean Project Management Work?
- Chapter 28. Agile: Fast Feedback in Living Order
- BONUS Chapter 1. Become A Bit Better Than You, Everyday.
- BONUS Chapter 2. Next Steps For The Pursuit Of Growth.
Get This SkillFront Certification Package and All Bonuses For Free
Which Means You Build Your CONFIDENCE and KNOW-HOW.
Even If You Didn't Have A Chance To Access Required Resources and Collect Experiences About Lean and Business Until Today.